Monday 21 January 2013

3 Awards And Counting

Hello guys I am back from my brilliant half term and I started of the year with three more awards to my name.

The first award is for being a fact hunter and my fact was Spain has over 4,000km of coastline and they have more than 8,000km of beaches. My last fact was that even though Spain is five times the UK it only has a two thirds of our population {45 million}.

The second award was a Head Teacher award and I got it because I got u to 18 merits on my gold tracker.

The last award was a Phase Leader award and I got it because I got 12 merits on my gold tracker.

Lastly, since the start of year I have gotten 6 merits.

3 comments:

  1. nicely done David, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently on my platinum tracker which is after gold hope to finish by April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isaac Gould-Monsegue8 June 2015 at 02:57

    Come on David, you can do it

    ReplyDelete